Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

# 012 Quality is; there is a place for everything and everything in its place

I frequently go for quality system audits  and when I come back to office almost always I used to find some thing or other missing from my work area such as eraser, mechanical pencil etc. One day when I said to my colleagues that I am going to lock my drawers pat came a chorus "pl do it"! Now this is not quality.I would like to keep my cabin,drawers open yet would like all things to be in place as I have left them. This according to me is true open office system.

Quality is not using others materials, even in emergency. However, if one is compelled to use some one else's articles, the least they can do is to return it to its original place.

In this world there is a place for everything and everything is in its place.

Click for #001
Click for #013

No comments:

Post a Comment